Jiffy SteamBlade for Window Tint & Vinyl Wrap Removal
The SteamBlade is an innovative product designed to simplify the removal of window tint, window film, vinyl wrap and lettering. With the swipe of the SteamBlade, the warm, moist steam quickly and safely unbinds the glue from the window, simplifying this once tedious task. The SteamBlade will allow you to remove window tint, window film, vinyl wrap or lettering in a fraction of the time of conventional methods. Put down the razor and reach for the Steam.
- Large 1 gallon (3.79L) internal water reservoir provides 2 hours of continuous steam before refilling
- Quick 15-minute heat-up time to standby mode, allowing you to maintain the steamer’s temperature until you need it
- Go from standby mode to full steam power in just 2 minutes
- Easily view water levels and sediment buildup at a glance with the built-in sight gauge
- Flexible 7.5′ (2.286m) hose for easy maneuverability on the job
- Angled 9″ (28.6cm) aluminum steam head concentrates steam into a targeted area for precise removal
- Steam-resistant nitrile gloves included with purchase
- Best in the industry 3-year warranty
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Model Name: J-4000W with 7.5’(228.6m) hose attachment
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachments: Angled 9'' (22.86cm) aluminum pipe head
- Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13.5 in (45.72cm x 30.48cm x 43.18cm)
- Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 13 in (38.1cm x 25.4cm x 162.56cm)
- Carton Weight: 27 pounds (12.25kg)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 2 hours
- Water Capacity: 1 gallon (3.79L)
- Steam Temperature: 212° F / 100° C
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, 6-20P, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with the industry's first best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.
No Reviews Yet
Be the first to review this product